Our Latest UK Deals
Caledonian Road N7 Expert Kitchen & Oven Cleaning Services
Your commercial kitchen needs professional cleaning and the stoves are dirty? Excellent Carpet Cleaning is an expert oven cleaning company which gives a premium quality and risk-free deep oven cleaning service in Caledonian Road N7. We offer trustworthy home and office oven cleaning at the most affordable oven cleaning price in the whole area. Our company also provides its customers with:
- Full insurance plan for the cleaning service involved in the price
- Use of the deluxe dip tank cleaning method
- Prochem authorised, safe and eco-friendly cleaning detergents
- No advance payment requested, fixed prices and no hidden fees
- Vetted, trained and highly skilled cleaners
Our 24/7 customer care team is ready to give you a free price offer and discount details at any time of the day or night. Just call 020 3404 0500 or use the online contact form to make an inquiry.
The Oven Cleaning Procedure
Aside from being a extremely respected professional cooker cleaning company, we are also well recognised for the other professional cleaning services we provide. If you book more than 1 service at a time, you will receive a significant discount from the cleaning price. Here are some of the services that you can combine with the oven cleaning service:
- one off full deep kitchen cleaning with all home appliances included
- regular commercial and domestic kitchen cleaning
- professional splashback cleaning, ductwork cleaning
- grout and tile scrubbing and cleaning
If you want your food to be healthier and to be cooked in a quicker and safer way, book our professional oven cleaning service now!
More About Our Trusted Cleaning Company
Excellent Carpet Cleaning is a well-established oven cleaning company which offers high quality, safe and reliable commercial & domestic kitchen cleaning services in Caledonian Road N7. Our cleaning staff members has been track record checked, qualified and are knowledgeable to use our modern, effective professional cleaning gear, tools and solutions. We use completely safe cleaning detergents, so you will be able to use your oven immediately after we have cleaned it for you!
We Clean All Types Of Ovens
Our experienced and trained oven cleaners will first test your oven, and then proceed to take apart it and remove any external parts. We clean trays, pans, racks, control knobs, light protector, fans, panels and extractor filters by placing them in a powerful and yet safe cleaning remedy via the deluxe dip cleaning procedure and by scrubbing them with sponges and wired brushes. The cleaners use these brushes and sponges to clean the inside and outside of the oven from all dust, recurring grease, grime and harmful burnt on carbon. After the deep cleaning, the cleaners rinse and dry all parts and assemble the oven back together. They test it to make sure that everything works properly after the cleaning.
Our cleaners are knowledgeable and equipped to professionally deep clean the subsequent kinds of ovens and other kitchen appliances:
- BBQ racks, microwaves, ovens, stoves
- ceramic hobs, gas hobs, electric hob
- gas grills, single or double oven cleaning
- halogen hob, induction hob, electric cookers
- Freestanding ovens, hotplates, gas cooktops
- warning drawers, oven racks, extractors
- freezes and fridge
- range cookers of the following models: Alpha, Range, Aga, Range, Stanley, Smeg, Rangemaster, Rayburn
Book Your Professional Oven Cleaners
Booking has never been simpler. All you need to do is either call 020 3404 0500 or send us an online demand here. We are obtainable 24/7, so you will get prompt booking confirmation in 2 hours. No advance payment is needed. All of our prices are fixed, but we will happily offer you massive discount if you book more than one of our cleaning services at the same time. Also, if you are a regular customer, if you book early ahead or are a landlord or real estate agency in Caledonian Road N7, we will offer you our preferential rates. Make sure you book our oven cleaning service today - we can come on any day of the year and make your oven look and work like brand new again!