Expert Kitchen & Oven Cleaners Services Hampton Wick KT1
Your residence kitchen needs professional cleaning and the stoves are dirty? Excellent Carpet Cleaning is an expert oven cleaning company which gives a high quality and safe deep oven cleaning service in Hampton Wick KT1. We offer trusted residential and commercial oven cleaning at the most affordable oven cleaning price in the entire region. Our company also provides its customers with:
- Full insurance for the cleaning service included in the price
- Use of the deluxe dip tank cleaning method
- Prochem licensed, safe and eco-friendly cleaning detergents
- No advance payment required, fixed prices and no hidden fees
- Trained, vetted and highly experienced cleaners
Our 24/7 customer care staff is ready to give you a free price offer and discount information at any time of the day or night. Just call 020 3404 0500 or use the online form to make an inquiry.
We are Your Local Cleaning Experts
Excellent Carpet Cleaning is a well-established oven cleaning company which provides high quality, reliable and safe domestic and commercial kitchen cleaning services in Hampton Wick KT1. Our cleaning staff has been track record checked, qualified and are knowledgeable to use our modern, powerful professional cleaning gear, solutions and tools. We use totally safe cleaning detergents, so you will be able to use your oven immediately after we have cleaned it for you!
The Cleaners Will Clean All Your Kitchen Appliances
Our company can deep clean a wide variety of ovens and various kitchen appliances for all commercial and private customers. Here are some of the kitchen cleaning services and home appliances we can deep clean for you:
- oven cleaning, single or double oven cleaning, cookers
- stoves, freestanding ovens, microwave clean
- Aga range, Stanley, Smeg, Rangemaster, Alpha range, Rayburn and similar following brands
- Extractors, BBQ racks clean, gas grills clean
- stove cleaning, ceramic hobs, gas hobs, electric hob
- halogen hob, induction hob, cleaning ceramic hob
- electric cookers, fridge and freezers, hotplates
- gas cooktops, oven racks, ceramic cooktops
- Stanley range cookers, Aga cooker cleaning, Rayburn range cookers
- hobs, warming drawers, all kinds of cookware
This Is How We Clean The Ovens
The team of trained and well-equipped cleaners will first execute a test of the functionality of your oven or other equipment which will be cleaned. If the appliance is performing correctly, they will carefully disassemble it and remove any removable parts. We clean trays, pans, racks, panels, fans, light protector, extractor filers and control knobs. These will be soaked in a special degreasing detergent, and after that thoroughly scrubbed with wired brushes and sponges, so that any residual grease, grime and harmful burnt on carbon is completely removed. They are then rinsed and dried out. In the meantime, the cleaners perform a deep scrub of the oven itself, and the cleansing continues, till all dirt and residue is removed. Our cleaners are loaded to even do small repairs and substitutes of numerous parts of your oven, upon request. After the oven and all its removable parts are cleaned, rinsed and dried, they are set up back together. The oven is examined, and is safe to use for cooking immediately after the deep cleaning has been completed.
Get Professional Cleaning For Your Kitchen
We have a 24/7 customer support centre, which is ready to acquire and process your orders at any time of the day or night. Contact 020 3404 0500 or send us an online order here. You will get an email and text message within the next 2 hours confirming your reservation. We can perform same day cleaning. Otherwise, you can book the oven cleaning service for any day of the year. Regular clients, those who book early on, as well as agencies and landlords get preferential prices. If you decide to book more than 1 of the services we offer, we will reward you with a serious price cut of up to 15% of the price for every other service you order. No deposit is necessary for booking, so go ahead and book today!